8.23.2014

August Happenings


 August has been a great month so far! Here are some of the things that went down during this month. 

Went to the Monroe County Fair with Emily and Adelina (ok, so this was on July 31st but close enough)


Went to the Toledo Mudhens game with our church family.



Went to Luna Pier with Court.

Some old guy on the beach who claims he was a photographer took this…he clearly was not. BUT I still love this picture.

 This little guy was born! I am in love with this family. Call me creepy. I don't care.



Performed in the VBS play at church. It was a blast!




 Went out with these two before they headed back to college.




Went antiquing at a place I didn't know existed in Flat Rock


Had tea at the Cottswald Cottage.
(Cottsweld, Cottswell???)



The garden is gorgeous!



And went to the first women's U of M soccer game of the season.

We won. 2-0

You were really great August. And you aren't even over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment