1.26.2015

// Some of January //

My dad was sick on New Years Eve so we couldn't have a party at our house, so we called Rach and decided on Sonic and a movie to ring in the new year.

If you are friends with Rachel, you have to like Sonic.
Before we played the longest game of Egyptian War ever.
 One day we decided (well really it was Rachel's idea) that we needed Chick-fil-a. So we took a little Toledo road trip.


Jamba Juice was necessary
And so was shopping
 Danielle, Emily and I went to Starbucks to catch up one night and then ended up at Target.

 Just last week Emily and I went to Sish Garden for dinner. Then we went to Target (yet again) and bought 2 matching pairs of shoes. We then went to Home Goods to look for our future home decor, and ended the night with Starbucks.



 Anna and I decided to go sledding instead of having a movie night. It was a good choice!

My new Sorels...I love them!

Love my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment