9.10.2014

Learning

I have decided that I want to learn some new skills.
 I want to take a sewing class. Home Ec didn't do it for me.
I want to learn Spanish. 3 years just wasn't enough probably because I couldn't have cared less about it in high school.
I want to improve my cursive. It is so beautiful and hardly anyone uses it anymore. What a shame.
I want to take singing lessons. I want to improve my range and learn all the technical things about singing.
I want to learn to play piano.
I want to learn ballet and tap. Especially tap. I want to be like Ginger Rogers.

So in between church, school, work, studying, family time, friend time, and sleep I will learn these things.

It may take a couple years, but it's written here so you can hold me to it.

Tap Dance.
This will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment