11.17.2014

//

So nothing exciting has happened lately but I am just going to blog anyways.

It snowed today and it looked super pretty, which is why I ordered some Sorel snow boots today!!!     I can't wait for them to come in!

I made a new Instagram account....I was Instaless for almost 4 months!!!!! I am very proud...but everyone was bugging me because I didn't have any social media so I caved and got an Insta again. We'll see how it goes.

I am trying to plan for the summer and I'm hoping I will be able to go on some sort of mission trip. My friend, Rachel, and I are looking into Argentina and Brazil. I really hope something works out.

Oh, if you want to know about my dietary needs I am now "eating right for your blood type" which should hopefully make me feel better!!! I went dairy-free for like a year and a half and that didn't help and then I went gluten-free for about 6 months. So now I'm going all out and basically there are tons of foods I can't eat including my all time favorite: Potatoes. I am in love with potatoes.
I am not trying to be a diva. Believe me, I wouldn't cut out all these foods if I didn't have to!


Also, I am in love with Giovanna Battaglia's style:

 Image Via: The Sartorialist
I'm obsessed with Giovanna
Love this coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment