10.08.2014

I am horrible at blogging

I haven't wanted to blog lately because I hate uploading pictures onto the computer, so this will be a picture-less post yet again (Although, I may find some good Pinterest pics to include).
This past week I made vegan, gluten-free pumpkin muffins, and they were absolutely amazing! Like they were actually so good and tasted like a normal pumpkin muffin!
We are back on healthy eating again, which feels so great! I am eating gluten-free and dairy free as much as I can, and also, trying not to eat anything past 8 unless it's a fruit or vegetable. We found some great Blue Diamond gluten-free crackers; they are so yum! And also bought some dairy free "cream cheese" made with tofu, and it's almost exactly like cream cheese! Eating healthy isn't bad at all, and I feel so much better when I do!
flourless pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
These are the muffins! They didn't look as picture perfect as these but....
On another subject I finally paid the last installment of my tuition for this semester and I have all of $12 left in my checking account....thankfully I have money in my savings but I didn't really want to have to touch that. And I really only have a few weeks until I register for next semester and have to start paying for that! Which has me thinking of ways I can make some more money!!! And that would not be babysitting, I am so over that.So there may be an Etsy shop in my near future.

This weekend I went to Ann Arbor with Emily. We ate at Zingermans and I had the best gf reuben in the entire world! (but don't try their pickles....they aren't worth it) and then we shopped around downtown. We stopped at an antique store and an insanely unorganized bookstore with stacks of books everywhere! I don't know how you could work in such an environment but it was fun to look at. And then we stopped in some over priced boutiques that sell art prints that I can print off of Pinterest and stick in a frame for free! Hey, if you don't put a label over your prints you better believe I' printing them out. I'll post a few pictures of our day later...when I feel like uploading them.

And currently I am at work; it is super quiet and there is nothing to do. We leave for the True Women Conference tomorrow and I am so excited!!! I am pretty much all packed and ready to go. Now all I have to do before I leave is: go home and eat dinner, teach my 4th/5th grade class at church, study for my test I have in the morning, shave my legs, sleep, wake up and take the test, and then we are on our way!!!!!

By the way, Obsessed with Ellie Holcombs, As Sure as the Sun, CD! Check it out!

This one is so good!

2 comments: